This material was posted on patreon by Cze and Peku
Slowquest’s Character Cards and A Guide To: Fantastic Folks book! A set of character cards and a complementing book to pull together NPCs quickly and easily for every GM!
A bundle of The Griffon’s Saddlebag’s Vol. 1 & 2 item cards! Contains 100 new magic item cards for you to delight your party with at the game table.
The Kraken Jumbo Dice Bag, and two sets of Kraken dice! We chose the glow in the dark Bloodbath set to compliment all of our massacre variations and the glittery Unicorn Tears for you shiny fey people. :3
(A big thanks to Dagonzo for helping choose the prizes)
- Submissions should be JPG/JPEG filetype only.
- You can submit your map here. Please create a folder with your name and your map name and insert the jpg to that folder. If you don’t want to use your real name, a Discord tag is fine too.
- Final submission date is 15th of January. Poll will be posted soon after that.
- One map submission per person. You must be a patron to enter.
- Maps must be recognizably new ideas, not variations on the existing map packs.
- We encourage you to share your works in progress at #creators-table on the Discord.
- All submissions will be provided on our Patreon as a free map pack.
- All themes are acceptable.
- Most of the Tarrasque pack was not created by us so it is mostly off-limits for this contest but the Mouth, Duoddenum 1 & 2, Appendix and Descending Colon are available for use in this contest.
Tips and Advice
- The Mid Air Dragon Flight pack contains a range of backgrounds including open clouds and sea, which can be used for islands and flying bases.
- The $5 tier City Streets pack contains around 200+ prop assets as well as walls and floors of empty buildings.
- There are some extra map props also available from the Wizard Tower pack.
- For vehicles check out Lightning Rail 1, Lightning Rail 2 and Airships!
Example Remixed Maps
Below is the winner of our first Map Remixing Contest and the two runner ups. Hopefully these will give you some inspiration and get you excited to see what you’re capable of creating!
Good luck everyone!
This is an affiliate post