Are you planning a Hex Crawl through the dark, cold subterranean reaches of your fantasy campaign? Look no further! The ZIP file contains 72 separate image files (all hand drawn by myself) that could be combined in thousands of ways to suit whatever direction your party heads, and what they may find there. Notable features in the this tile pack include:
- Wall, water, and ground base tiles (in dozens of different styles to allow for some truly unique shapes)
- River and tunnel tiles (with enough selection that you could have your party endlessly snaking their way through tight corridors before emerging to a single solitary opening)
- Point-of-Interest tiles (including settlement, ruins, and monster encounter tiles)
- Dotted-line road tiles (allowing you to chart out existing roadways underground, or chart your party’s progress as they progress)
These image files are formatted and intended for use with a program called Hex Kit (also available on DriveThruRPG), but the files are PNG files and thus could be used in any Photoshop-like image editing program as well.
These tiles are sold using the Attribution 4.0 International licensing and restrictions. To summarize:
- Personal and commercial use granted;
- Credit to Northern Cartography must be given;
- A link to this license must be provided;
- Changes to source material indicated, if any
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This product is priced at $5.00
This is an affiliate post