Just about every community, big or small, civilized or seedy, has at least one popular tavern. Folks may go there to relax or to look for work, to celebrate or to mope, to learn the latest or to forget. And while some may be willing to travel far from the comfort of their favorite watering hole in search of adventure, in the seaside town of Saltmarsh, they may not have to.
At the Snapping Line Inn and Tavern:
- Enjoy food, drink, gossip, a darts competition, and maybe a rousing bar fight.
- Participate in a gambling night. Watch out for pirates!
- Stop a dark ritual to save an innocent—and yourselves.
- Come to the rescue when there’s an accident by the pier—and the predators arrive.
Four linked encounters around a pier-side tavern for characters of levels 5-10.
Playable individually, scattered throughout another campaign, or together as a four-to-six-hour adventure.
- A complete, illustrated adventure (composed of four mini-adventures) formatted for the Fantasy Grounds VTT, including covers, a linked table of contents, handouts, all needed creature statistics, maps, and more!
- The original single-page PDF version which won Best Urban Adventure in the The Lonely Scroll Adventure Contest: Saltmarsh.
- All maps are included in the Fantasy Grounds .mod file, but also as both separate vector image PDF files and 70 dpi PNG files (with transparent backgrounds), in both DM- and Player-levels of detail, with and without grids. This allows you to print high resolution maps either poster size at 1-inch scale (using the Poster print option and taping the sheets together) or one map per page, and to easily view or modify them (for personal use) on your computer or tablet.
Thanks to all who donated their time, talents, and efforts to make this project something special. You know who you are (and are in the credits)!
I hope you have a blast running and/or playing this adventure!
This product is priced at $4.95
This is an affiliate post