Something worse than rats lurks in the sewers below the city. An ancient monster with alien intelligence is hunting the party. Can they survive? Horror beneath the City is a 5E horror adventure module for a 7th level party to complete in 1-2 sessions. If the party can survive cave-ins, gain the support of a retired adventurer who’s hiding something, and defeat the evil monster, they may discover a silver deposit worth all the trouble. This module can be easily dropped into any campaign with a town or city advanced enough to have a sewer system. Featuring art from Paweł Parol, Dean Spencer, and Shane Collins.
- 13 Page 5e Adventure for a 7th level party
- Loaded with full-color artwork
- 2 Original Monsters with artwork
- An Interesting NPCs with artwork
- 3 High Resolution battlemaps of the Ice Cavern (Day, Night, Grid, and No Grid) ideal for VTT
- 10 Hexplorer Map Tiles to create a regional area for hex-crawl campaigns
- Plug-and-play design to make dropping the adventure into your campaign as easy as possible with minimal prep