Are you Imprinted by Technology or are you Imprinted by Magic?
IMPRINTED is a d20, dark-medieval-sci-fi roleplaying game, created to illustrate a fantasy world modernised without magic. There are races you know, there are some you won’t.
It is the 11th day of the 11th month in the year 104 CE; 104 years after the second Great-Tech-War which shocked the islands of Owre. This day will shape the coming era. Today is the Resurgence of Magic; an unseen natural force, long since forgotten. Magic shaped the beings on these islands, a power said to have been lost 25000 years prior.
30 years later, in the past few generations, the creatures of Owre have a sense of an unknown power; this is the spark of Source Magic. Deep and forgotten ancient artefacts come to life once again, filling with the potentiality of change and destiny.
What you’ll find in this core-rulebook are some of the following:
- The Meat Grinder – A death funnel character generation tool and adventure.
- The evolution of the Genus/Races on Owre.
- Freeform staged levelling guides.
- A design-your-own-spells system.
- The dangers of Magic; Memorisation and Mutation.
- Litany of the Damned! Creatures to fear!
- To Sleep, Perchance to Dream – a full crime/mystery starting adventure.
This material is a reworking of 5AE Legacy by the same author.
This product is priced at $4.99
This is an affiliate post