Strange accidents keep happening in the Singing Brass Dragon Opera of Waterdeep. Curtains fall during rehearsals, dancers stumble into the Orchestra pit, a flying glowing skull terrorizes the sceneshifters, and threatening letters arrive each day. Recently, a chandelier fell and killed a new employee. Now, a group of adventurers has been hired to investigate the crime and rumors surrounding the ghost haunting the opera.
An adventure about love and death inspired by Gaston Leroux’s story: The Phantom of the Opera
- A 4-hour adventure for three to five 1st-5th level characters. It is optimized for an avarage party level of 4, however it can be easily adapted for characters from 1st to 7th level.
- This adventure plays out mostly as a crime investigation where the characters go through a series of interrogations, collecting information, and clues.
- Contains: DM Maps (Colored and gridless), Player Maps (Colored Grid, Colored Gridless, Printer Friendly Grid, Colored Handout) and an Isometric Map.
- 10 Handouts representing letters sent by the Opera Ghost.
- All the stat blocks needed to run the adventure.
- It can be replayed and customized with three different paths for the DM’s choice.
- The Opera Ghost seeks Colleen’s affection against her consent. Keep in mind that the ghost won’t ever force or abuse her physically.
- There is a character in the novel known as “The Persian”, who is portrayed as a mysterious, exotic and dangerous foreigner.
- The Ghost was born with a physical deformity on half of its face, which has led to a life of rejection.
- Certain outcomes end in suicide, depending on player choices.
- The Ghost’s preferred method of killing its enemies is by hanging them by the neck with a spectral lasso floating in the air.