An odd, large cargo box was delivered with the latest supply run to the station, along with the usual crates of rations, spare parts and magazines. Inside is a bulky, black arcade machine, completely unmarked except for a single word in deep red, blocky lettering on the marquee:
KILL SCREEN is a pamphlet adventure of electronic horror, compatible with the Mothership RPG. Escape the clutches of a sinister arcade machine, fighting or fleeing your way through strange hallucinations, digital nausea and the mind-broken crew of the space station.
In this module you will find:
- Terrified, desperate stationers with compromised brains and a variety of unnerving behaviors.
- Creeping nightmares and hallucinations.
- Rules for playing a malevolent arcade game.
- A table for generating more than 1000 different hallucinatory digital monstrosities.
- A diagnostic menu for THESEUS, easily portable to Mothership’s Hacker’s Handbook supplement.
- An audio sample of THESEUS’ brain-melting, electronic warbling.
Written by Paul W.
Art by Izzy B.
Layout by Max V.
This product is priced at $3.00
This is an affiliate post