In the Android Shadow of the Beanstalk science fiction campaign setting, systems are targets.
Runners need target systems. Game masters need options.
Systems & Servers has you covered with a variety of common networks and servers, complete with layouts and protective ice, ready to use on demand. Sysops gain new ice for their systems, and runners get new icebreakers. New opportunities and trouble await for everyone online in the Android universe.
This expansion includes:
• 9 new ice for sysops to use to protect their servers.
• 8 new icebreakers for runners to wreak havoc with.
• 8 new code exploits to inspire creative hacking.
• 18 new common network layouts with multiple servers.
• 6 new common server specific layouts.
• 10 new typical sysop adversaries for defending systems.
The new systems include a variety suited for commercial, corporate, government, military, satellite, spacecraft, and other uses.
About the Author: Sterling Hershey is a veteran roleplaying game designer for Star Wars Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, Force & Destiny, Genesys, Android: Shadow of the Beanstalk, as well as previous editions of Star Wars RPGs (D6, d20, and Saga Edition), Dungeons & Dragons, Savage Worlds: The Last Parsec, and Numenera.
Sterling’s other Genesys Foundry offerings include Power Play, an Android mini-campaign, Instant Adversaries, an instant NPC generator aid for GMs, and Genesys Initiative Tabs, an initiative tracking system.
This product is priced at $4.99
This is an affiliate post