The Blood of a King
The king is dead. All hail the king! The nomadic cattle-herding tribes of Shoma now meet at the Horns of Ngura to sacrifice gold and choose a new tribal king based on a series of ritual ordeals.
Will you sneak into the temple of the Bull-God to steal its treasures, or will you participate as a champion in the Trials of Ngura?
Savage Swords and Sinister Sorcery
“The Trials of Ngura” is a stand-alone sword and sorcery adventure module, inspired by the pulp era tales of Robert E. Howard and Clark Ashton Smith. Venture in the footsteps of Conan the Cimmerian, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, Imaro of Nyumbani, and other fabled thieves, reavers and slayers!
Written for the Fifth Edition (5E) of the world’s most popular roleplaying game, the adventure in this book can be easily adapted to any fantasy roleplaying game ruleset or edition.
- A fully detailed sword and sorcery adventure for character levels 3-4
- Use as a stand-alone module for an evening or two of play, or use the background information as the basis for several adventures
- A mix of wilderness travel, roleplaying, skulduggery, dungeon exploration and deadly combat — a chance for every character class to shine!
- Wilderness and dungeon maps
- New monsters and NPCs
- Original artwork by Kent Burles and Adam Schmidt
This product is priced at $9.00
This is an affiliate post