Secret doors, hidden passages and hard to find compartments are a staple of dungeon design, as well as for other buildings and constructions. This supplement has 100 such for characters to find. They range from the well concealed that have hidden or unusual triggers, to the more normal that are simply not visible without searching. Whether or not the hidden areas lead to passages to other parts that can be traversed, or whether they simply reveal secret compartments, is up to the GameMaster.
This PDF supports Adobe layers and the page backgrounds and images can be disabled to make printing easier.
Here are some sample results:
- One of a pair of channels in the floor is full of running water whilst the second is empty. A hidden lever (DC 15 Perception to find) will divert the flow from one channel to the other, by moving a section of the dividing wall, revealing a hidden trapdoor (DC 35 Perception check to notice the trapdoor when the channel contains water) in the now-empty channel.
- One of bricks near the bottom of the wall in a pit depresses slightly if pushed (DC 20 Perception to find it). When this happens, one of the flagstones that floor the pit lifts up, revealing a narrow shaft with a ladder in it.
- One of the arms of a stuffed bear on a plinth works as a lever that, when pulled (DC 15 Perception to find or DC 10 Knowledge (engineering) to otherwise notice), causes the bear, and the top part of the plinth, to tilt backwards, revealing a hole beneath it.
- One of the carvings on a stone altar can be pressed in (DC 22 Perception to find). When this is done, the altar splits in two along a hidden seam (DC 35 Perception or DC 20 Knowledge (engineering) to find the seam) and reveals a passage running beneath it.
- Ornate wooden carvings in a geometric pattern cover an entire wall. A section will swing outwards if the right carving is pressed (DC 22 Perception to find the carving).
One page is the front cover, one the front matter, most of one page is ads and one the Open Game License.
The supplement is also available in a system neutral version. You do not need both versions..
Click on an image to check out more Pathfinder material
More supplements for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Keep checking back to see if more are added
This product is priced at $1.49
This is an affiliate post