Eons ago, we were a desperate and different people, all vying for dominance of the galaxy. Fearful… Angry… Greedy… Shaped by petty desires… When the beings called Orisha came, they showed us a better way. They created Utopian worlds, Oruns, especially for us. These worlds and all the others of the galaxy flourished. The peoples of the galaxy were happy. They guided us to apotheosis, transcendence from the physical reality, and expansion of our Ori.
Then, with a single stray thought, it was all torn apart. The mnemonic Sopona virus spread throughout the galaxy. Worlds fell into catatonic states, others hurt themselves in unspeakable ways, and all that stood against the psychic maelstrom was the Union of Ascendancy and some of the ascendant, the Oluru, who returned. Ultimately the war was won, the Sopona virus contained, and order restored… but the secret of apotheosis was lost.
That was over 500 years ago.
In Orun, you play an envoy of the ascendant Oluru, called a Djali or Luminary. Not quite ascendant themselves, the Luminaries travel to different worlds as advisers, troubleshooters, and peacekeepers in the post-apotheosis galaxy. They explore lost star systems and ultimately help enlighten worlds and their people, waking the galaxy from its disordered indolence.
ORUN is a complete roleplaying game of Afrocentric space opera adventure. Within, you will find:
- A rich and fully realized, and immersive Afrocentric science fiction setting in the Post- Apotheosis Age
- A Unique character creation system with many options for creating the Djali, Peacekeepers of the known worlds.
- Richly details and realized alien cultures and beliefs.
- A vast collection of useful gear and tools for your hero to use in their travels across the known worlds of ORUN.
- A full-length adventure throwing your heroes into the action.
This product is priced at $20.00
This is an affiliate post