On a snowy winter’s evening, an elderly friend needs help finding something he’s lost. He’s preparing a cozy dinner as a way of saying thanks. Isn’t it nice to see familiar faces again?
Can you help him find what he’s lost? Are you sure that you want to?
This is not your classic Haunted House tale…
In honor of the 40th anniversary of Call of Cthulhu, this one-shot scenario pays tribute to classic scenario The Haunting. It’s not necessary to have run or played that scenario to enjoy Dream House. Fans both familiar and unfamiliar with it will find themselves in for a spectral treat.
This 31-page scenario is easily playable in 3-5 hours, in person or online. Key information is presented in bulleted lists for ease of use during the game. The scenario includes:
- Advice on running the scenario, including notes on pacing and potential character deaths
- Color blueprints of the house with convenient hand-out versions
- Full stats for villains and NPCs
- Six pre-generated investigator character sheets (downloaded separately from the PDF)
- An Audio Handout in mp3 format with an instrumental song arranged specifically for use with this scenario, by Dr. Cameron Hays.
Evan Perlman has organized and written for the best-selling Occupation Kit bundle for Call of Cthulhu, is the author of a forthcoming city sourcebook for Chaosium, has written multiple best-selling adventures and supplements for 7th Sea (2nd ed), and is a writer for the upcoming game Haunted West by Darker Hue Studios.
This product is priced at $3.99
This is an affiliate post