Content Warning: Violence, death/dying, blood, supernatural horror, torture
A house of horrors-style adventure for 4-6 characters of levels 10-14 using OSR and retroclone games compatible with B/X and 1st Edition.
The Darkness Beneath Brightwell Manor is a creepy crawl through a noble’s estate that has become the scene of ghastly experiments with oozes. Driven insane by the mad speech of a demon, the manor’s patriarch has begun a terrifying plot to destroy nearby Dalentown.
Although this adventure includes everything you need to know to run it as a standalone, you can pick up DD-01 The Darkness Beneath Dalentown for additional plot threads or even to connect some of the lower-level dungeons!
This adventure features:
- A five-level house of horrors adventure using a concise, easy to reference landscape layout to make running the adventure even easier.
- 40+ page appendices guide with magic items and monsters laid out so you have everything you need to run the adventure at the tip of your fingers!
- An appendix of lists to make preparation even easier.
- Links to all magic items and monsters in the adventure text, so you can reference SRD stats and format them to your own wishes if you don’t like our appendices.
- Magic items and monsters sourced from dozens of OGL releases, so you’ll get use out of all those 3rd party books you own, or discover something new! Either way, you have all the information at your fingertips in this adventure.
- Cartography by Dyson Logos and a small hex map using Inkwell Ideas’ Worldographer.
- Easily set in any fantasy RPG campaign setting, but with enough ties to Tales from Dalentown: Trueland Gazetteer to give you easy room for expansion, or just an easy place to start!
This product is priced at $4.95
This is an affiliate post