g00ru’s Guide to Cyberthings is a supplement for the Genesys Roleplaying System intended to complement the hacking rules found in the Android: Shadow of the Beanstalk setting book. Inside, players and GMs will find the following:
- Memory Units and Utility Programs – A new currency added into rig creation, Memory Units allow for further customization of a runner or sysop’s rig. Utility Programs use up these Memory Units and synergize with existing ice and icebreaker programs.
- Rig creation rules – Custom rigs can be made using the tables to make a PAD, portable rig, or big rig with more available programs than that which the rules as written allow.
- Personal System Layout – Suggested guidelines help players create their own system layout to facilitate more interesting network encounters. This allows for encounters in which the players’ rigs are the target.
- New Programs and how to make them – This guide includes 7 new ice programs, 6 new breakers, 10 new utility programs, as well as rules to craft programs for the runner or sysop looking to leave their own mark.
- New Talents – g00ru’s comes with 11 new talents. Most of which were created with network encounters or hacking in mind, but a couple could be used in any setting!
This product is priced at $3.99
This is an affiliate post