Introducing a brand new set of airship mechanics designed for simplicity and ease of use by an adventuring party with no additional crew.
Created for a solarpunk world, these airships use naturally floating wood and sails from the elemental plane of air, giving airships that can be operated by a single pilot.
This product includes:
- Airship History: a brief histry of airships and the technologies behind them to help you situate them in the world
- Airship Designs: 3 sizes of airships – the small nimble keelboat, the versatile galley, and the powerful lumbering cargo ship
- Piloting the Airship: full details for how to pilot the airship (turning, changing angle of elevation, and modulating speed) and how to handle emergency or crash landings
- Airship Pilot Background: characters who have experience working on airships in trade and who have proficiency with air vehicles
- Upgrades: 4 magic items to improve the airship – sails that will only work at your command, reinforcements to the hull, and 2 controls to allow telepathic control of the airship
Please leave a review or reach out to @GStainsby on Twitter with any feedback or comments!
This product is priced at $7.10
This is an affiliate post