This material was posted on patreon by Heroic Maps
Here’s a few housekeeping notes, and the schedule for June.
This month’s reward bundles (coming to you on the 5th) contain our second Kingdom project maps. You can remind yourself about what that is here, or just ignore the whole thing and continue to get loads of cool maps anyway. Win, win!
–Claiming Patron Benefits/Reward Bundles–
If you haven’t already claimed your May reward bundle, now is a good time!
We use DrivethruRPG to deliver our reward bundles. On Rewards Day (usually the 5th of the month), all of the maps you help fund are uploaded to DrivethruRPG. Then we’ll send you a set of codes for your maps. Clicking these codes will claim the maps and add them to your Drivethru account for free. You can then download any of your maps whenever you choose – they’ll stay in your account at Drivethru forever. We just ask that you click the codes and claim the maps within 2 months of receiving the code.
— Our Patreon Schedule —
- 2nd June- we’ll ask for your Third Map Ideas
- 5th June- Rewards: June’s reward bundles will be ready for download. Everyone that had their payment processed by Patreon at the beginning of this month will receive their map reward codes for DrivethruRPG. The adventure supplement and the one page GM resource are uploaded to Patreon for download.
- 7th June- MotM & Alt-Version Poll: Today we’ll preview your July Map of the Month! It’ll be the next map in our 6-month Kingdom Project. We’ll ask you for alt-version suggestions, then put together a poll!
- 14th June- Sci-Fi: We’ll reveal July’s Sci-Fi map for our $8 tier patrons.
- 19th June – Alt-Map & Variants: The finished maps for the alt-version and three variants of the MotM will be ready for you to see.
- 24th June- Third Map: We’ll preview the finished Third Map.
- 28th June- MegaDungeons: July’s MegaDungeon and Sci-Fi MegaMap levels will be ready to preview. It’ll be the first maps for the two new dungeons!
Joe & Sarah
This is an affiliate post