Relive a bold experiment in publishing, born in the heart of the early boom of gaming!
ADVENTURE GAMING magazine was founding editor and publisher Tim Kask’s third magazine, after The Dragon and Little Wars. In ADVENTURE GAMING, all gamers were welcome. The magazine presented articles, editorials, reviews, and comics that covered a broad spectrum of gaming, from traditional wargames and boardgames to the first generation of role playing games.
ADVENTURE GAMING No.3 features:
- Getting Started in Historical Miniatures
- Diplomacy: Variations On A Theme
- Sealed With a Kiss: Magic Kisses in AD&D
- Trireme, a review
- Refitting War at Sea
- Fox-2, a column on air combat games
- Table-Top Replay: Ancients
- Summer Con Wrap-Ups
- The Gamesters of Findass: Traveller gambling
- Painting a Mass Army: Mass Production With A Brush
magazine format, 48 pages
This product is priced at $1.99
This is an affiliate post