Relive a bold experiment in publishing, born in the heart of the early boom of gaming!
Featuring the return of Finieous Fingers!
ADVENTURE GAMING magazine was founding editor and publisher Tim Kask’s third magazine, after The Dragon and Little Wars. In ADVENTURE GAMING, all gamers were welcome. The magazine presented articles, editorials, reviews, and comics that covered a broad spectrum of gaming, from traditional wargames and boardgames to the first generation of role playing games.
ADVENTURE GAMING No.4 features:
- Thieves World, a review
- Interview with Ace of Aces co-creator Al Leonardi
- Feudal Diplomacy: Variations On A Theme
- Odd Thoughts From a Traveller Referee
- Winterstorm, a review
- Fox-2, a column on air combat games
- Pyramid of Light Adventure Module
- Miniature Conversions
- The First Romulan War, for Star Fleet Battles
- How Much Is That Bearskin in the Window?
- Finieous Fingers
- Boardgame Talk
magazine format, 48 pages plus 10 page adventure module
This product is priced at $1.99
This is an affiliate post