At some point in a science fiction setting, characters may decide to hack or otherwise gain access to a computer device, system or network looking for important information or files. Not every piece of information found may be useful or relevant, and this supplement has 100 files that characters could discover, none of which have any meaning unless the GameMaster decides otherwise. They may be random articles, quashed reports, odd images or perhaps evidence of plots. Or they could be nothing at all.
This PDF supports Adobe layers and the page backgrounds and images can be disabled to make printing easier.
Here are some sample results:
- Poor quality images of a leviathan underwater creature on an ocean world.
- Predicted orbit of an asteroid for the next 1,000 years.
- Promotional video for a new line of flitters.
- Proposal for a hostile takeover of another company.
- Quashed report into the addictive properties of a line of popular energy drinks.
One page is the front cover, one the front matter and one is ads.
This product is priced at $0.99
This is an affiliate post