What is this, anyway? This is Volume H of a series of books which converts every spell we can find from 1st, 2nd, and 3.x editions, updates and prepares them for use in your 5th Edition game.
Are the spells ready for play? Painstaking effort has been taken to balance each spell for 5th Edition play. The last thing any table needs is overpowered—or underpowered—magic.
What sources were used? It’s easier to tell you what didn’t find its way into these books. If a spell isn’t in here, it’s because it’s a spell
- already released in an official 5e hardback
- which duplicates a 5e class/subclass abilities
- which has no mechanical impact in 5e, such as those which target alignment
- which deal damage not encompassed by 5e’s design, such as those impacting ability scores
- from Dragon Magazine (because I don’t have a complete collection)
This is the EIGHTH volume. 130+ spells beginning with “H”.
Note: This product is for use in the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop. If you would like to purchase the PDF version, click here.
This product is priced at $6.95
This is an affiliate post