‘The Sleeping Lilac’ is based on an archetypal story of good men and women led astray by an evil hag. The story takes place in Forstmoor, a generic winter town that can easily fit into any fantasy D&D setting. The characters visiting Forstmoor will have to investigate a case of a missing child and unravel a mystery that may lead the whole town to a gruesome end.
What is included?
- 10 unique winter battlemaps made for the adventure, created with Arkenforge
- a map of the town of Forstmoor in DM and Player version, created with Campaign Cartographer 3+
- 4 ready handouts for your players
- 4 new winter-themed monsters
- 6-10 hours for four to six players.
- Gloomy additions to make every decision count
- A living and reacting town full of random citizens
- Geography and Demography included
- Each location is described
- Each important NPC is described and involved in the mystery
- A modular approach giving the DM possible clues and rewards without railroading.
This product is priced at $5.00
This is an affiliate post