A cosmic horror adventure based around the Bluetspur Domain of Dread. Abductions in Barncombe contains:
- A 2-3 hour mystery adventure revolving around strange disappearances, mysterious sigils, and a secret locked away in a character’s own mind.
- A setting neutral location easy to place in any campaign world, from Faerun to Barovia and beyond.
- Three quest hooks to get your table right into the action.
- Helpful pacing notes to contain the adventure into a single session.
- Easy to follow location and event notes presented in an accessible and digestible way.
Why get this adventure?
- You and your table love cosmic horror and mysteries.
- You want to scare your characters by giving them a secret trapped inside their own mind.
- You’re looking to start a cosmic horror campaign revolving around Bluetspur and the God Brain.
- Who want your characters to be unwilling to trust their own mind.
To run Abductions in Barncombe, you will need the 5e Core Rulebooks as well as Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft for the vampiric mindflayer stat block.
This adventure has been thoroughly edited by a small team and has hopefully been purged of any errors. That being said, mistakes do get through the cracks! If you find anything, feel free to leave a comment with a page number and the error and I will fix it ASAP.
If you like cosmic horror, consider trying any of my other adventures for purchase here on the DMs Guild.
This product is priced at $2.99
This is an affiliate post