In the ancient desert kingdom of Ishia (think Ancient Egypt), the loyal undead servants are suddenly attacking their living masters after years of faithful service. And long dead pharaohs have reawakened in their crypts, waging war on each other to claim Ishia and the world. To make matters worse, powerful factions are maneuvering to turn these disasters to their advantage. Are these events related? It’s up to some brave adventurers to unravel this mystery, ally with a faction, and face down the Mummy Lords… or serve them.
Focused on combat, exploration, and roleplaying in equal measure, Death Rising will provide lots of hours of fun as players solve puzzles, answer riddles, meet fascinating NPCs, face down dangerous traps, and defeat deadly opponents on their way to victory or death in the shifting sands!
- 135 pages, 3 chapters and an illustrated appendix, plus a handy summary of all NPCs in the adventure
- Three faction paths that will change the outcome of the adventure based on player choices
- A very compelling main quest and 10 exciting side quests
- 5 large dungeons that fit with the adventure but are usable separately, perfect for one-shot sessions
- 29 maps, formatted separately for Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, Astral, and Foundry! Grids will line up perfectly with your favorite VTT! Worth it for the maps alone
- All maps also provided in large size 300 dpi for printing and playing on your tabletop
- Fully linked, bookmarked, and layered PDF, with every monster and NPC linked to either the 5e SRD or the location in the appendix
- Original new monsters
- Designed to easily pick up and play at the table
- Available in hardcover (both standard and gorgeous premium color), as well as handy softcover for use right at your table! PDF and all maps free with purchase of any physical book
Set in the World of Farland, this adventure will also easily fit any campaign world that contains a desert!
This piece works well with our other books we offer here on drivethrurpg.com:
The World of Farland Campaign Setting, which provides all the rich details about the famous setting ruled by the Lords of Sin, including cultures, societies, languages, kingdoms, towns, cities, calendars, and much more!
The World of Farland Game Master’s Handbook, which presents all the World of Farland material for GMs, like history, metaphysics and the planes, monsters, magic items, and guidance for running campaigns set in a world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin (including detailed stats of the deadly lords).
The World of Farland Players Guide, which gives you Farland info for players, including races, classes, spells, backgrounds, feats, equipment, and much more.
The World of Farland: Realms Under Shadow Campaign Supplement, which allows you to explore the lands to the east and south of the main continent. New classes, races, monsters, and magic, without the usual European focus to the fantasy.
The World of Farland: War of Immortals Prequel Campaign Setting, which explains many details about the history of the world and presents a complete, playable campaign setting.
With these five books, you will have an entirely immersive campaign setting with content that will keep you adventuring for years to come!
This product is priced at $10.99
This is an affiliate post