Published under the OGL and compatible with 5e and OSR fantasy role playing games, SHOTGLASS ADVENTURES – Kal-Zar’s Bane 3: TITANOTHAE RISING is a 124-page book with adventures for characters of 8th-10th level, that can be played as One-Shots or as the third module in a four-part campaign. It’s the sequel to Gravis Town Blues and Mined Games, but can be played separately from those titles or as a continuation of the story.
So, what’s in SHOTGLASS ADVENTURES – Kal-Zar’s Bane 3: TITANOTHAE RISING?
- 7 full adventures – for characters from 8th – 10th level! The adventures include murder mystery, investigation, infiltration, rescue and dungeon crawls! Designed for flexible delivery, each can be run as part of the ongoing Kal-Zar’s Bane campaign, or as a One-Shot. Every adventure has both Campaign-specific and One-Shot-specific hooks. The One-Shot hooks ignore the campaign so you can run each adventure as a one-off for your players – slot them into your existing campaign or run them as separate, individual side quests!
- Loads of hand-drawn, full-color maps – towns, castles, villages and dungeons!
- 28 new monsters & NPCs, including Scorch Spiders, Orc Steelclaws and the massive Tendrils of Asgarte!
- 17 new magic items, including the Gnomish Clockforged Battlesuit, The Vostok (a flying longship) and the mammoth Titanothae!
- Towns, villages and region settings included – Gravis Town, Fort Orinsfire, Holdover Village, the Orinwood Forest and the Frozen North!
- Expanded Lore + Map of Verona Province (including the Frozen North) – expanded lore for the world of the Invician Empire and Verona Province, the frontier setting for Shotglass Adventures!
- Guide for running the adventures with OSR systems!
This product is priced at $20.00
This is an affiliate post