This 76-page issue is a Science Fiction Reference (Ref).
From near future science to first alien contact to strange virus outbreaks, hard science fiction tries to keep science fiction accurate, consistent, and logical. This issue looks at the more realistic science fiction media and such.
This even has a tool to help generate random adventure story scene synopsis or new dialogue based on interpreted results
Example of using the Grammar Fuel tool to generate story ideas or dialogue.
- Noun. Roll 883 = surface
- Verb. Roll 290 = employ
- Adjective. Roll 710 = protective
- Adverb. Roll 437 = instantly
The scientists employed several technicians to apply a protective shielding to the susceptible underbelly of the spacecraft to avoid instantly dying upon entry of the planet during the descent to the surface of the planet.
- Noun. Roll 883 = structures
- Verb. Roll 29 = deploy
- Adjective. Roll 71 = optical
- Adverb. Roll 43 = hotly
The scientists deployed satellite that uses its optical telescope camera to zoom in on an area near several new strange structures have appeared in a hotly active region. The video and images taken is causing a stir within the scientific community.
- Noun. Roll 883 = summary
- Verb. Roll 290 = develop
- Adjective. Roll 710 = promoted
- Adverb. Roll 43 = innately
The summary of a recent news article includes mention of how a newly promoted team leader for a research team is looking for volunteers to join their team to aid in a research expedition to seek answers to how a newly discovered species has developed long-distance soundless communication innately.
This issue features the following that is unique to this product:
- 24 pages of my completely original hard science fiction, space, and science random tables created for this book arranged by parts of speech.
- 3 pages of my version of hard science fiction definitions of related terms to help explain the basics.
- 14 pages of my original hard science fiction product reverse timeline (books, movies, and TV shows) that I made to help know who did what and when.
30 pages of a derived ranking by averaging several sources for novels/books (5 sources), movies (3 sources), and TV shows (3 sources).
In this Issue
This PDF is illustrated with some images.
This PDF has the following sections and/or tables.
- Is hard science fiction a genre?
- What are the definitions of related terms?
- Hard Science Fiction, Soft Science Fiction, Space Opera
- Knowledge, Wisdom, Science, and Information
- Possible, Practical, Practicable, and Feasable
- Practical, Practicable, Theoretical, Ideal, and Speculative
- Where is Hard Science Fiction media found on websites?
- Brief History of Hard Science Fiction– Highlights from the Past (books, novels, movies, video games)
- Grammar Fuel: Hard Science Fiction Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives, and Adverbs. This includes 500 nouns, 333 verbs, 333 adjectives, and 200 adverbs.
- Grammar Fuel:Space Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives, and Adverbs. This includes 250 nouns, 100 verbs, 100 adjectives, and 100 adverbs.
- Grammar Fuel: Science Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives, and Adverbs. This includes 333 nouns, 200 verbs, 250 adjectives, and 100 adverbs.
- Top Hard Science Fiction Novels (77 core books, 191 ranked books, out of 728 listed books)
- Top Hard Science Fiction Movies (71 core movies, 142 ranked movies, out of 203 listed movies)
- Top Hard Science Fiction TV shows (6 core TV shows, 6 ranked TV shows, out of 6 listed TV shows)
SoRoPlay GamTools Zine: Special Issues
|Bundles and Volumes|
|SoRoPlay GamTools Zine 1-3 Bundle|
Grammar Fuel: Genres book +
related SoRoPlay GamTool Zine issues
Grammar Fuel: Genres
Abridged Volume book
This product is priced at $2.50
This is an affiliate post