When the mercenaries arrive in Neo-Tokyo 2100, they are greeted by a country determined to cling to tradition and ignore the growing urban blight. Shadowy work is available everywhere in Japan’s sprawling metropolis. The team can interact with a wide range of fixers and connections, ranging from the Triad’s Three Toes Chao and the retired Yakuza boss, Matsuo “Boss” Shige, to Genji Corporation’s co-CEOs, the mysterious brothers Yoritomo and Yoshitsune Genji.
Neo-Tokyo is a fast-hitting Savage Worlds adventure book including:
- Over six major connections, each with their own subplots and story arcs
- A major adventure storyline with three acts and an explosive finale
- Nearly twenty distinct locations, each with plot hooks and story elements
- Twelve side quests ranging from drunk sumo wrestlers to murderous cyber-psychos
- Full color art by Dean Spencer, Lorenzo Tombesi, Radi Evaristus, and more
- Details on Genji Corporation’s experimental cloning technology
This is our first venture into publishing cyberpunk adventures using Pinnacle’s Savage Worlds, which offers the perfect blend of streamlined gameplay and design flexibility. Most of our prior work has been in Pathfinder and Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition, but we’re familiar with Savage Worlds. We’ve designed Neo-Tokyo 2100 to be playable using only the Core rules book, available here: https://peginc.com/store/savage-worlds-adventure-edition-core-rules-pdf-swade/
This game references the Savage Worlds game system, available from Pinnacle Entertainment Group at www.peginc.com. Savage Worlds and all associated logos and trademarks are copyrights of Pinnacle Entertainment Group. Used with permission. Pinnacle makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, viability, or suitability for purpose of this product.
This product is priced at $12.99
This is an affiliate post