The Rain Reader TTRPG is an entirely custom built system, designed to encourage creativity and solemn ridiculousness in a world void of destiny.
Based off the comics and games of the same name, the chaotic realm of Rein is now fully playable as an independent tabletop roleplaying experience. In this dark cartoon world all life is born from the light of the Moon, and must survive by consuming coagulations of that light which meld into Cheese. Although the Moonborne take many shapes, they are all united and divided by their need to survive.
Complete with forty five pages of rules, mechanics, possibilities and world building, this game features:
– Nine core attributes, which are utilized with simple dice rolling mechanics that only require a single six sided die. These attributes quantify everything from mental abilities, physical ability, worldly knowledge and magical aptitude.
– No combat! Intense disagreements are settled by playing Moon Masters, a card game in which opponents tactically pose challenges to each other.
– Eight different kinds of playable Moonborne each with six distinct traits.
– Three different eras of history in which adventures can occur. From the early establishment of Moonborne settlements, to their monopolization by the genocidal Yellow Barony and the rush of bountiful progress that followed the Barony’s collapse.
– Nine hand drawn backgrounds for setting the atmosphere, a hand drawn character sheet, an illustrated summary introduction to each kind of Moonborne, along with twenty four character silhouettes for use as tokens; are all included.
This product is priced at $15.00
This is an affiliate post